Thursday, August 13, 2009

The NRA


Re-upped my membership for the NRA yesterday. Whilst on the phone I inquired as to current membership numbers. They told me they didn't have an exact, but it was just shy of 7 million at the end of last month. 7 million. Last November it was 4 million! What does that say about the mood in the country? They say about 1/2 of all households in America have a gun in them, yet few gun owners are NRA members. I think it says that gun owners are concerned about their rights.

Click on the Icon to the right of the page to join the NRA. Support the organization that supports your civil rights. They don't lobby for defense contracts and new airports, they lobby for you!
Footnote: Apparently I was lied to. The actual current membership is still slightly above 4 million members. OOOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment